Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Where minor rebellions get non-violent?

Quite a few of you were perturbed by the tale of how DeAnn Miller-Boschert chose to deal with her husband's chronic snoring and my obvious gleeful enjoyment of the incident. As you'd remember Mrs Boschert, driven to sleep deprived extremes, whacked her noisesome hubby in the head with a 3 pound dumbell to get him to wake up. An entirely understandable course of action, I thought.

Well y'all, the males amongst you that is, took umberage; with Jdid saying, "cuhdear she didnt need to lik the man with a dumbbell". Okay, I'm not an unreasonable woman, I've got an alternative pacificist option - take singing lessons.
Researchers at the University of Exeter in England found that study participants snored significantly less once they had started singing... belting out your favorite show tunes for 20 minutes a day may also help. "It's worth a try," says Dr. Ernst.
Singing show tunes seems an odd way for a guy to avoid a beat down, but what do I know? So let's give it a go. And a 1 and a 2...
Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread...
Everybody join in!

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!