Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"High bandwidth" my right arse cheek!

OR,

I want my god damned money back!

My ISP and I are overdue for a little chat about what constitutes an "unlimited internet plan"; 'cause while it's nice and all that I have this here unlimited access to their black hole servers, it would be even more lovely to be able to get the hell out of their cul-de-sac and talk to the rest of the world. And it would be lovelier still not to be spoken to like a rank jackass jennyass by their significantly more ignorant than I customer service reps.

Now I'm a patient lass. Real patient. And I've been really really patient these past few years, and especially this past couple of months; but if this shit keeps up I'm a-gonna have to reach out and touch a bitch or five in Castries.


Filed in:

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!