Out of the mouths of babes...OR,
Things to make Sister Mary Francis cuss a blue streak...
Methinks the Catholic set have far more serious matters to worry about than The Da Vinci Code. By way of my Spammin' Auntie come reputed excerpts from answers to questions listed in an elementary school test on both the Old and New Testaments. Trust me, you don't need to be a Bible scholar to figure out these kids could have used some Cliffs Notes.
- In the first book of the Bible, Guinessis. God got tired of creating the world so he took the Sabbath off.
- Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah's wife was Joan of Ark. Noah built an ark and the animals came on in pears.
- Lots wife was a pillar of salt during the day, but a ball of fire during the night.
- The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic genitals.
- Sampson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like Delilah.
- Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the apostles.
- Moses led the Jews to the red sea where they made unleavened bread which is bread without any ingredients.
- The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up to Mount Cyanide to get the Ten Commandments.
- The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
- Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the Battle of Geritol.
- The greatest miricle in the bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
- David was a Hebrew king who was skilled at playing the liar. He fought the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in biblical times.
- Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
- When Mary heard she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.
- When the three wise guys from the east side arrived they found Jesus in the manager.
- Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
- St. John the blacksmith dumped water on his head.
- Jesus enunciated the golden role, which says to do unto others before they do one to you. He also explained a man doth not live by sweat alone.
- It was a miricle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.
- The people who followed the lord were called the 12 decibels.
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
- One of the oppossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.
- St. Paul cavorted to Christianity, he preached holy acrimony which is another name for marriage.
- Christians have only one spouse. This is called monotony.