Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Pseudo Cat Bloggin': Perviness abounds...

Usenet confessions from self-avowed "Sickos who sleep with their cats!":
From: "Giant" giant@sparknet.net
Date: 1998/01/05
Newsgroups: alt.animals.felines

My husband and I have 4 cats. Three of them take turns sleeping with us. When I go to bed, I call the kitties (for anyone for whom it wouldn't be an inconvenience), and Annie runs into the room and jumps on the bed. She has a stuffed bunny that she sometimes kneads, at others, she kneads the back of my head or washes my ears or face. (Makes it hard to fall asleep.) When every is settled, Baby, the oldest, jumps up and takes an authoritative stroll across the pillows. Then he sits by my head until I straighten out a section of blanket next to me. Once it is completely flat, he will curl up for the night. Since Scott gets up very early for work, I stay in bed and wait for my morning visit from Beaner. She doesn't like sharing her attention with anyone else, so she wakes me up to get me all to herself. She is also known for waiting on the sink for lovings as soon as anyone gets out of the shower. At night, she usually sleeps on a couch on her back. I guess I could go on for hours about the "kids" but I'll try and save some for later.
(Link)


5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!