Things to do when you're bored - or perhaps not...
Draw up a list of ways to tick people off
. Here are some suggestions:
- Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
- Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
- Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
- Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
I've done 3 out of 5 of those things and lived to cackle maniacally. Guess which 3.
5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!