Things to do when you're bored: Get a medicalThing:-
Quality medical care is not always easy to come by or cheap, let alone free; but the fine people at TotL.net have got us covered with their free diagnostic by way of the Human Virus Scanner.
The test results and suggested courses of treatment:-
I apparently suffer from a great many maladies.
- Linux: Install the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Learn to love it.
- Pokemon: Pikachu! Use your hyper-electric-get-a-life move now!
- Religion: Read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)
- Politics: Stop caring!
- Conspiracy Theory: Face it, the elected government is in control. Actually that's quite scary.
- Environmentalism: Consume more stuff! It's easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.