Tuesday, October 04, 2005

CAUTION: Grouse ahead!

This decade's been a son-of-a-bitch. Having said that, you might rightly surmise that I'm not up to my scintillatingly cussed best; my condition being in no way ameliorated by reading six, yes six, near suicidal posts in a row. Andy Riley's Bunny SuicidesAs a result, I'm currently re-evaluating the efficacy of therapeutic blog-surfing as a coping mechanism. After all, other peoples' blogs are supposed to distract me from my own drama for land's sake; and not in a panicked "oh shit, somebody had better call 911" way.

So I'd like to give a shout out to my fellow web scribblers out there in the b'sphere who seem hell bent on dragging me down with them into the bowels of despair; and offer up a perky little ditty.
    Are you f**ked-up and you know it? Get some help. *weep, wail*
    So you're f**ked-up and you know it. Take your meds. *brood, moan*
    Yeah, you're f**ked-up and you know it; but you really can't help post it.
    Yes, you're f**ked-up and you know it. GET A GRIP!
Gods, I need a drink! Oh, and since you're here, you may as well click the pic for more of Andy Riley's suicidal bunnies.


Filed in:

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!