Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blame Chris

OR,

More Hasselhoffia...

Now granted, I didn't need any help going down the primrose path of obsession with the egomaniacal doings of the "The Most Watched TV Star in the World"; but I ask you, what possible motivation could one ascribe to Mr. Cynical "I call for a Hasselhoffian intervention" C for his continued enablement of my happy affliction? Click to wax HoffyGiven the number of Hoffy related links he's sent me, I'm begining to wonder just who has the real problem. Today's offering was a charming game of Wax-on-Wax-HOFF whereby the Hoff enthusiast proceeds to strip David Hasselhoff's image of his manly chest rug.

Not enough? Then how about making a Hoff paper airplane while watching his incomparable "Hooked on a Feeling" video? For maximum fun, might I suggest that you chant "Ooga Chaka, Ooga, Ooga, Ooga Chaka"? You know - for ambiance.


5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!