Thursday, September 15, 2005

Naked Hasselhoff - The update

Well after much consideration I've decided that the naked David Hasselhoff + shar pei puppies photo is the real bizarro deal. Lord knows I didn't want to believe it.David and Gary After all, that's Michael Knight. Michael wouldn't do anything so - tacky. Not to mention that the offending photo in question lacked his signature thumbs up pose circa 1984-summat. Which was, let's face it, coolness personified.

But alas, I've received confirmation of the photograph's authenticity from a credible source. Well, she emailed me and told me that it was indeed Michael er, David; and really that's the extent of the fact checking that goes into these posts. The New York Times this isn't. The Swimmer SeriesAnd then I saw this series of shots for Times Magazine in 2001.

Ay Madre! Any remaining vestige of my pre-teen crush on the uber-cool, black jacket and skinny jeans wearing, Michael Knight just went poof. What's this, I ask you; an aging heart-throb sucking in his gut and hiding his privates behind what looks suspiciously like one of my tea towels? Gah!


5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!