Monday, September 12, 2005

More from the Looney Bin...

'Cause this is a sanctuary for balance and informed discourse *snicker*, TGB presents a no-wing nut to counter the Pat Robertson foolishness.
The earth is my battlefield...I don't belong here...I'm just working here for the Most High God.
- Sherry Shriner
With conviction like that, how could you go wrong?

Read more...

Sherry has lots of interests; aliens, alien reptiles, the evil that is the Dubya alien reptile... Well, you get the picture.


Sherry on herself:
Bible prophecy has always had a strong hold over my life. I can not escape it. I was born for these last days. I was born to be a warrior. For this reason Lucifer had targeted me as a child for death. He had sent his forces to intimidate me and keep me from discovering my relationship with Yahweh or from achieving what I was destined to become. He didn't succeed then, and he still hasn't.

Sherry on the Bush family:
Look at America today, who is running the White House? The Edomite Jews and Sons of Cain. Who was arrested for treason during WW 2 by Congress for trading with the enemy? Prescott Bush. Who announced the formation of the NWO in America? His son, George Bush, Sr. Who is president of America today? George Bush, Jr. What do the Bush's have in common with Edomite Jews? They are all part of the serpent seedline of the Illuminati.



Filed in:

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!