It's the big one!OR,
Reflections on my drug of choice - caffeine
How to tell you've had too much:
Caffeine-Induced Organic Mental Disorder 305.90 Caffeine IntoxicationOrganic mental disorder. Tsk, tsk. Such alarmists. But seriously, I generally like to by-pass all the pansy stuff and go straight to "tachycardia or cardiac arrhythmia".
- Recent consumption of caffeine, usually in excess of 250 mg.
- At least five of the following signs:
- flushed face
- gastrointestinal disturbance
- muscle twitching
- rambling flow of thought and speech
- tachycardia or cardiac arrhythmia
- periods of inexhaustibility
- psychomotor agitation
- Not due to any physical or other mental disorder, such as an Anxiety Disorder.