Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Silly rabbit, no crisps for you; or...

Why not let natural selection take its course?

What happens when you subsist on 15 packets of potato chips for three years running, to the virtual exclusion of anything else? You end up in an ER with 1 ½" gallstones and a world pain. And do you know what else? Serves you right honey chile.Gina Gough

Gina Gough, a grown-arsed woman, now 28 pounds lighter after a protracted hospital stay; the highlight of which was the removal of her nearly exploded gall bladder during a 4 ½ hour operation; explains:
"My mum used to tell me that all the crisps I ate would make me ill, but I shrugged her off because I didn't think anything this bad could happen to me. I could have died."
By the way, the young lady in question is demanding that manufacturers put warning labels on the snack packs. Warning labels, I ask you? Okay, let's humour her.

WARNING! Not for idiot consumption!

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!