Monday, July 11, 2005

I ♥ Stuff

Big Blow: My condolences to the victims of Hurricane Dennis. The thoughts of an entire region are with you.

dorna! Flu Bug Update: Seventy-two hours and recuperating nicely. Thank you very much. It was either I got better or be forced to drink more of the maternal unit's questionable bush medicine spiked with some leaf, which may or may not be called twef; which might or might not be useful for treating my particular ailment. She was a trifle fuzzy on the details. Any more of her doctoring and I'll need to have my stomach pumped.


Now let's get on to more pleasant matters. Since this seems to be the summer of the superhero movie I thought I'd showcase the fans and fan art. Digitalart.org has compiled an extensive Fanart Collection. Go have a look, why don't you.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!