Friday, July 22, 2005

Clickez-Ici

Given the tepid reception which generally graces my Clickez-Ici art posts; I've decided to try something a little different. Today, instead of "good" art I offer you its antithesis.

Lo, MOBA, the Museum of Bad Art, and the piece The Haircut!Click to see more
Sculpture with barber's chair, scissors, dental floss, and a piece of the curator's cat, by M. Jackson and J. Reilly
74"x28"40"
By special commission for MOBA opening

Mining the swirling currents between violence and personal hygiene, this piece captures the fear, the horror, and the hope intrinsic in that most mundane of human activities.
Hmmm... I'm feelin' it. Yeah... Horror, fear... Quick, someone call the SPCA! I want that "piece of the curator's cat" crack looked into.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!