Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I got tagged...

An otherwise lovely lady of Eastern European descent has passed the baton to me. Hmpf. Well here goes...


Total volume of music files on my computer:-
Currently 3.54GB, but I just burned a bunch of CDs last Friday to free up space. Shush, don't tell anyone.


The last CD I bought was:-
Chicago (The Soundtrack), because my orginal copy got liberated by a 'friend' who has now made The List. And you're thinking, "But dorna!, a musical? Isn't that a little foofy?" (Note to self: Thank Mr. Mystic properly. "Foofy" is working out quite nicely.) I ask you does this seem foofy to you?
He had it coming
He had it coming
He took a flower
In its prime
And then he used it
And he abused it
It was a murder
But not a crime!

Song playing right now:-
"Rally Round The West Indies" - David Rudder
We won! w00t!


Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:-
Good grief...
  • "God Bless The Child" - Billie Holiday
    When things get rough I start belting out the standards.

  • "Born To Be Wild" - Steppenwolf
    Classic rock + quadruple espresso + dorna! = arse kicker special

  • "Du Hast" - Rammstein
    Gotta get mah stomp on.

  • "Paranoid Android" - Radiohead
    Bwahahaha... Sorry.

  • "The Man Who Sold The World" – David Bowie
    Chosen at random from a pile of Bowie favourites.

Five people to whom I'm passing the musical baton:-
  • Brendan - who'll probably tell me to fahck off.

  • Abeni - because she probably won't get mad at me and this list needs some estrogen.

  • Yorkshire Soul - because he's got quite the collection.

  • Chris - because I've a sneaking feeling he's clinging to sanity by his finger nails. Nah, he's alright. :)

  • Jack Burden - because it'll distract him from his looking-at-cleavage issues.

5 Ninjas, 1 Kitten and a Fifth of Vodka!