I got tagged...An otherwise lovely lady of Eastern European descent has passed the baton to me. Hmpf. Well here goes...
Total volume of music files on my computer:-
Currently 3.54GB, but I just burned a bunch of CDs last Friday to free up space. Shush, don't tell anyone.
The last CD I bought was:-
Chicago (The Soundtrack), because my orginal copy got liberated by a 'friend' who has now made The List. And you're thinking, "But dorna!, a musical? Isn't that a little foofy?" (Note to self: Thank Mr. Mystic properly. "Foofy" is working out quite nicely.) I ask you does this seem foofy to you?
He had it coming
He had it coming
He took a flower
In its prime
And then he used it
And he abused it
It was a murder
But not a crime!
Song playing right now:-
"Rally Round The West Indies" - David Rudder
We won! w00t!
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:-
- "God Bless The Child" - Billie Holiday
When things get rough I start belting out the standards.
- "Born To Be Wild" - Steppenwolf
Classic rock + quadruple espresso + dorna! = arse kicker special
- "Du Hast" - Rammstein
Gotta get mah stomp on.
- "Paranoid Android" - Radiohead
- "The Man Who Sold The World" – David Bowie
Chosen at random from a pile of Bowie favourites.
Five people to whom I'm passing the musical baton:-
- Brendan - who'll probably tell me to fahck off.
- Abeni - because she probably won't get mad at me and this list needs some estrogen.
- Yorkshire Soul - because he's got quite the collection.
- Chris - because I've a sneaking feeling he's clinging to sanity by his finger nails. Nah, he's alright. :)
- Jack Burden - because it'll distract him from his looking-at-cleavage issues.